Volunteerism is a cornerstone of the Village model, drawing upon people in our community to support each other. Volunteers provide services, resources, and community activities that make a positive difference in the lives of members.
Here are just some of the many benefits of volunteering:
- Staying active - mentally, physically and socially
- Putting your skills and expertise to good use
- Broadening your horizons by interacting with new people
- Gaining a sense of accomplishment through helping others
- Achieving a new or strengthened sense of purpose
- Bringing more fun and fulfillment to your life
- Paying it forward, knowing that someday each of us may need support
- We are always interested in meeting folks that would like to help make Village at the Falls a vibrant, vital volunteer org. Current volunteer opportunities are available in administration, community building, marketing and outreach, membership coordination, and volunteer coordination.